Happy Big-Baby pregnancy multivitamin 90 cap
- Specially formulated multi-vitamin to safely support new mothers through pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Perfectly balanced combination of 26 essential nutrients to fully support the needs of mum and baby.
- Includes 400µg of Folic Acid as recommended by the Department of Health.
- Comprehensive spectrum of vitamins is provided, including B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin K.
- Helps to maintain energy levels and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Ginger extract can help to maintain healthy digestive function.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard for consistent quality and safety. Suitable for vegetarians.
DirectionsTake 2 capsules per day. Best taken at meal time with water.
IngredientsEach serving of 2 capsules provides:
Calcium 200mg (25% NRV)
Magnesium 200mg (53% NRV)
Potassium 200mg (10% NRV)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 160mg (200% NRV)
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 32mg (200% NRV)
Iron 16mg (114% NRV)
Zinc 15mg (150% NRV)
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 12mg (200% NRV)
Manganese 4mg (200% NRV)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2.8mg (200%)
Vitamin B6 2.8mg (200% NRV)
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 2.2mg (200% NRV)
Copper 1mg (100% NRV)
Folic Acid 400µg (200% NRV)
Vitamin K2 160µg (213% NRV)
Iodine 150µg (100% NRV)
Biotin 100µg (200% NRV)
Selenium 50µg (91% NRV)
Chromium 40µg (100% NRV)
Vitamin D3 400iu (200% NRV)
Vitamin B12 5µg (200% NRV)
Ginger Root Extract 50mg, Choline 30mg, Inositol 30mg, Beta Carotene 3mg, Boron 1mg, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Capsule Shell.
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, µg = microgram, mg = milligram, IU = International Units.
CautionsAlways consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Not suitable for anyone wishing to remove ginger, rice or corn from their diet.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.